NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 – Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles will solve all your doubts regarding the Chapter. In this chapter, you will learn about triangles and parallelograms using various proofs and theorems along with the concept of equal distribution of the planar areas. Using NCERT Solutions for Class 9 you’ll also learn about how the area of parallelograms, figures, and triangles divide when they have the same base and are between the same parallels.
CBSE, NCERT Maths Chapter 9 has 28 questions and 5 exercises. These exercises will help you in analyzing and learning the main concepts of triangles and parallelograms. The exercises range from basic to advanced level questions. You will get the solutions to all the NCERT questions. It will make it easier for you to understand the right procedure to be followed to solve a question. The NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 are entirely based on the latest CBSE exam pattern. It is essential to practice a variety of questions as anything can be asked in the CBSE exam.
We provide exercise-wise.
NCERT Class 9 Maths Solutions for Chapter 9. Our team is proficient enough to solve all your queries with proper reasoning. These NCERT solutions offer an answer to every NCERT textbook question in a detailed manner. Our subject matter experts are professionals who have made it easier for you to understand and grasp all the concepts of CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 through these NCERT solutions.
Topics Covered in NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
CBSE, NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles is necessary to understand the process of measurements. This process of analysis helps in recasting the field boundaries and also teaches how to divide the area into equal parts. You need to understand all the topics in detail so that you build a strong base in this chapter. Let us see what all topics are covered in this section.
Any part of the plane that a small closed figure encloses is known as Planar Region.
The measurement of the planar region refers to the area. Measurement is taken in numbers. Thus, the area of any enclosed figure is a number which is in units. For example, a square is of 5x5cms, then the area of it is 25cm square.
Any two figures are called congruent if they have the same shape and same size. Also, the congruent figures have the same area. But on the other hand, the converse of this statement is false, as any two figures having the same areas are not sure to be congruent. If two figures, A and B are congruent, then ar(A)=ar(B).
Figures on the Same Base and Between Same Parallels
This is an important section of CBSE Class 9 Maths NCERT Chapter 8. In this section, you will learn that if two figures have a common base and the vertices opposite to the common base lies on a line parallel to the base then those two figures are said to be on the same base and between the same parallels.
Parallelograms on the Same base and Between Same Parallels
Here, you will study and prove the theorem that the area of two parallelograms is equal if they are on the same base and between the same parallels.
Triangles on the Same Base and Between the Same Parallels
Any two triangles on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in area. You will get to prove this by learning theorems. Also, any two triangles which have the same base and have the same area lie between the same parallels. This is another theorem that proves this statement.
Exercise-Wise Discussion of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 9
- This chapter contains exercises that will teach you how to find the area of parallelograms and triangles using different methods and theorems.
- Exercise 9.1 of the CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 of NCERT in which you have to identify if the given figures lie on the same base and between the same parallels.
- Exercise 9.2 of Chapter 9 has 6 questions. In every question, you are required to prove that LHS equals to RHS. The last question is a word problem.
- Exercise 9.3 of Chapter 9 is the lengthiest as it includes 16 questions. These include word problems and verification questions both. While solving these questions, you must draw the exact diagrams in your notebooks with correct labelling as it will help you in solving the questions correctly.
- Exercise 9.4 of Chapter 9 is an optional exercise with 8 questions. We recommend that you solve all the 8 questions of this exercise also to test how well you have understood the concepts of the Chapter.
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Chapter 9 Maths are going to be one of the best study resources from where you can revise the Chapter in detail.
Maths NCERT Solutions Class 9 Chapter 9 by Instasolv
- Our Maths subject matter experts prepared NCERT solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 in a professional way for every exercise question.
- NCERT Solutions are prepared only after comprehensive research on a particular topic. So, they are a perfect source for all your CBSE exam-related queries.
- Our NCERT Solutions include all the steps along with proper reasoning and theorem(s) that we have applied in that particular step. You need to learn to follow the same methodology if you want to score good marks in this Chapter.