RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 11 Solutions (Trigonometric Equations)
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 11 Trigonometric Equations are prepared for the students who are going to appear for the central board of secondary education examination and other competitive examinations like JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. The solutions provided here help you to clear all your concepts from a very basic level and apply them to solve the questions of extreme difficulty level.
There are a total of 57 questions in two exercises in Chapter 11 of CBSE Class 11 Maths. These questions are based on the general concepts of the Trigonometry Equations and the solutions are given as per the RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions book chapter 11. There is a possibility of 3-4 easy to tough questions from this chapter in the CBSE exam.
It is always recommended by the experts to follow the solutions from RD Sharma to clear all the basic understanding related to this chapter. This chapter covers all the questions that are repetitively asked in examinations and on practising these questions, the deeper understanding of concepts is ensured. The RD Sharma solutions given by InstaSolv are one-stop solutions to your very understanding of every concept related to Chapter 11 Trigonometric Equations.
Topics Covered in RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 11 Trigonometric Equations
In the chapter of Trigonometric Equations, you will learn about the abstract of trigonometric equations, certain definitions about it and its application for general solutions. There are questions from the general to specific forms of equations as you go through.
Trigonometric equations are the Equations which involve one or more trigonometric ratios of an unspecified angle. To solve such questions, you need to learn the whole trigonometric equation formulas.
For example :
The values of the following are applied in questions such as:
- Sine function : sin (theta)= reverse / hypotenuse
- Cosine function : cos (theta) = adjacent/ hypotenuse
- Tan function : tan (theta) = reverse / adjacent
- Sine, Cosine, and Tangent are the main Trigonometry Functions. So using three ratios the equations are formulated. The other three ratios Cosecant, Secant, and Cot can also be obtained using the three main functions.
Knowing the values of sine, cosine and tangent function, one can find the number of solutions :
- Cos x = cos y : x = nπ ± y
- Tan x = tan y : x = nπ +y
- Sin x = sin y : x = nπ + (-1)n
For example, in this question of the trigonometric equation
cos A-sin2, A = O
which does not satisfy all the values of A. So for such questions, we have to find the values of A or look for the solution.
Discussion of Exercises of RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 11 Trigonometric equations
- In the first exercise 11.1, a general question related to trigonometric equations is asked, which is solved by following the quadratic equation method.questions are related to finding the principal and general solutions of trigonometric equations. There are 47 questions in this exercise, in which general sin, cosine, tan values are given and the equations are asked to be solved. They are easy to difficult in nature.
- In the second exercise 11.2, there are 10 questions that are complex in nature, asking the number of solutions to a particular question. The question can only be solved if the basics of the trigonometric equations are known well in advance.
- There are some easy to difficult equations, which can be solved by using other methods, such as the R method, the quadratic equations’ method, the formula of double and triple angle or the sum to product formula to solve the question in this field. One has to be very quick in using the various techniques at one time in a question.
We highly recommend you to follow RD Sharma Solutions for Chapter 11 as it includes all the solutions to the questions in the various examinations. If you want to have mastery over these questions which can help you gain 8-12 marks easily by just grasping the proper step by step procedure, you can take the help of the solutions given by RD Sharma.
Once you are well versed with the basics of solving such questions, you will be able to solve these questions in examinations like JEE or CAT in no time which is an advantage in gaining good marks. The techniques used in the solutions are very handy and they can help you solve the questions with ease.
Benefits of RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions for Chapter 11 by InstaSolv
InstaSolv will help you find solutions without any cost for RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 11. These solutions are written and recommended by the experts in these fields. InstaSolv shapes your dreams by providing the best for Class 11 Maths Chapter 11.
Reach your goals with the help of InstaSolv!