RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 27 Solutions (Hyperbola)
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 – Hyperbola are designed in a manner that will help you learn and understand this topic easily. This chapter is also a part of the Conic section, and various sections of it are discussed in detail. It is designed to cover the course of both the board exam as well as competitive exams. This chapter focuses on finding the equation of Hyperbola in its standard form. The other important aspects of finding this equation are focus, eccentricity, equation of directrix, and length of latus rectum.
RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 will help you learn all the operations on a hyperbola with the help of a well-dedicated single exercise. This exercise comprises 6 questions with each question having 3-5 sub-parts as well, and it will provide complete in-depth learning of this chapter. These questions and solutions are well thought to make students well prepared for any variation in the given topic.
RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 Solutions are well-planned by our subject-matter experts to make you completely understand the concepts of this chapter. Upon completion of all the exercises, and after going through the RD Sharma Solutions for Chapter 27 Class 11, you will feel confident enough to face any question from this chapter.
Topics Covered in RD Sharma for Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 Hyperbola
In RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 27 – Hyperbola, you will first learn how to find the equation of the Hyperbola in its standard form. Once you have understood this concept, everything else will revolve around this. The various elements of a hyperbola discussed in this chapter are the focus, eccentricity, equation of directrix, and length of the latus rectum. Knowledge of all these concepts will help you ease in finding the equation of a hyperbola.
Another important topic that will be covered in this chapter is the second focus and second directrix of the Hyperbola. It will help you in solving questions with a higher difficulty level. Some items are on finding the length of the latus rectum, which is an essential aspect in finding the equation of the Hyperbola.
These topics are explained with natural language and examples. The concept of conjugate Hyperbola comes in towards the end of the chapter. The exercise is made to clear concepts more thoroughly and will help you in exams like JEE Main and JEE Advance. But for that, you need to go through every solution of RD Sharma.
This chapter is straightforward once all the formulas are learned. It will help you score easy marks in exams. The proper application of those formulas is also an important thing to keep in mind, and solutions provided by InstaSolv will help you clear that completely.
Discussion of Exercise of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 27- Hyperbola
- RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 consists of one dedicated exercise for learning all the concepts of the Hyperbola. The total number of questions in the exercise is 6.
- The first two questions focus on finding the equation of the Hyperbola when the focus, eccentricity, and equation of the directrix is given. It will provide you with a practising base that will instil you with all possible variations of the question.
- The next three questions focus on finding the coordinates of foci, eccentricity, equation of directrix, length of latus rectum, and direction of Hyperbola while the equation will be given to you.
- The final question is on finding the equation of the Hyperbola with increased difficulty. Here only a combination of eccentricity, the distance between the foci and conjugate axis will be given. These questions will test your critical thinking.
- The level of questions in each exercise is raised systematically. This way, you will be ready for any level of problem in the exams. It is always advised by experts to refer to RD Sharma solutions for chapter 27 as it provides an in-depth understanding of all the ideas and proper practice through the exercises.
Benefits of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 27 – Hyperbola by Instasolv
Instasolv is a student-friendly platform that provides step by step solutions to each problem mentioned in RD Sharma Class 11 Chapters. It is effortless to understand and learn from the answers provided by our subject matter experts. We provide you with the best solutions for the RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 27 with easy understanding and lots of exercises to practice. You can learn at your own pace without any peer pressure or time limitation.