RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 32 Solutions (Statistics)
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 32 are constructed in a manner that studying and absorbing the concepts of Statistics gets easier. Already learned concepts of Statistics (by earlier classes), are reconstructed and made more difficult for RD Sharma Solutions class 11. So, thorough knowledge is much required. These results make solving each complex problem a child’s play, which adds to the self-believe of kids.
Cumulative Frequency Distribution, Graphical Representation of Frequency Distributions, Measures of Central Tendency, Arithmetic Mean, Median, Quartiles, Mode, Symmetrical and Skewed distribution, range and many more topics are discussed in this important chapter. These topics are broadly covered in 7 exercises and 57 questions.
For the best and simple solutions to all the problems, students can always rely on Instasolv. These results will help everyone with their further understanding of maths while understanding Statistics properly. It’s beneficial for all the students to give a shot to these exercises. So that they don’t have to see any obstacle in understanding the chapter and can get down to revision and get good marks.
Topics covered in RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 32 – Statistics
Primary and Secondary Data, Variable or Variate, Limit of the Class, Class Interval, Frequency, Continuous Frequency Distribution and Discrete Frequency Distribution are some of the important terms that you will be required to learn and understand thoroughly to get through this chapter. But before that students should know what Statistics is.
Statistics is actually practical and intellectual collection, demonstration, Investigation and conclusion of the numerical data. Students will learn the following topics and more for a clear understanding of the chapter:
Cumulative Frequency Distribution
Cumulative frequencies are obtained when the frequency from the class one is added to the frequency of second class and this sum is then added to the frequency of third and so on.
Graphical Representation includes:
- Bar diagrams
- Frequency polygon, etc.
Measures of Central Tendency:
- Median for Simple Distribution
- Median for Classified Data
- Median for Unclassified Frequency Distribution
- Arithmetic Mean
- Harmonic Mean
- Geometric Mean
- Mode for a Raw Data
- Mode for Classified Data
- Mode for Classified Distribution
The relation between Mean, Mode and Median
The measure of Dispersion:
- Mean deviation
- Standard deviation
- Square Deviation
Symmetrical and Skewed distribution
Coefficient of Mean Deviation
- Perfect Correlation
- Positive or Direct Correlation
- Negative or Indirect Correlation
Karl Pearson’s Coefficient of Correlation
- Lines of Regression
- Regression Analysis
Properties of the Regression Coefficients:
- Both regression coefficients and r have the same sign.
- If two regression coefficients have different signs, then r = 0.
- The Arithmetic mean of the regression coefficients is greater than the correlation coefficient.
Discussion Exercises of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 32 – Statistics
- The first exercise 32.1 of the chapter has questions related to the mean deviation where you have to find mean deviations when different data is given. The topic of the mean deviation will get cleared once you do this exercise.
- In the second exercise 32.2 of the chapter, you have to again find the mean deviation in relation to median and mean frequencies available. Further questions get difficult when with the repeating topic and some sub-topics you get more difficult questions.
- The rest of the exercises 32.3-32.6 of chapter 32 have more complicated topics. The mentioned exercises have 57 questions (subparts not counted). The entire set of questions are solved in an unmistakable gradual way, for helping students to understand the concepts while they solve problems.
RD Sharma is the best reference book of Maths that is available to date, for all the classes. R D Sharma Class 11 textbooks have enough questions for each chapter, including many sub-parts. This makes students achieve a proper idea about different types of questions that are asked in the examination as they are in similar terms to the CBSE syllabus. Students should clear their Statistical concepts as it helps in day to day life like weather forecasting, risk of giving insurance, financial market and study of medicine.
Benefits of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 32 – Statistics by Instasolv
Instasolv is a renowned name that provides results, exercises and simplification of all the chapters including RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions for Chapter 32 – Statistics to help you. We have simplified the chapter so that you can understand theories, methods, concepts, and formulas. Now, you can learn at your own pace. The best part is all this information is available for free, everyone can retrieve and take benefits.