RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 6 Solutions (Graphs of Trigonometric Functions)
RD SHARMA Solutions for class 11 maths chapter 6 graphs of trigonometric functions are planned for the students appearing for the CBSE and other competitive examinations. This chapter will help you in acquiring the most basic knowledge related to Trigonometric Functions. It will also help you in acquiring applications of Trigonometric Functions which will pave your way for the upcoming chapters.
The Solutions will help you make the graphs of the trigonometric functions, understand the approach to be used in difficult questions related to trigonometry. It explains the variations among the variables along the two different axes. You will find 3 exercises in the chapter comprising 25 questions in the total. There is a probability of two or more questions having a total marks weightage of 8 to 12 marks in the exam. The questions based on variations among the variables are a very important part of the syllabus of class 11.
The Solutions are given in accordance with the RD Sharma Solutions class 11 maths books. The questions are based on the graphical representation of the sin, cos, tan, cot values on x-axes and y-axes, depending on the solution. Another type of question may be asked to sketch the graph for the curves on the same scale and same axes.
Topics Covered in RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 6 Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
In this chapter, you will learn about the variations among the variables on a different axis to trigonometric functions. It will cover the basic trigonometric functions like the Sine function, the cos function and plotting a sine, cos, tangent, cotangent graph with a smooth curve.
- In this chapter of graphs of trigonometric functions, the graphs of the six trigonometric functions are given along with their Solutions; these Solutions are given by the experts which are made in such a manner so that you can easily solve any kind of question about this chapter in any competitive examinations.
- The trigonometric functions such as sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, secant and cotangent values are given here in the question and it is asked to draw the graph on different or same axes.
Discussion of Exercises of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 6- graphs of trigonometric functions
- The maximum and the minimum turning points are given and you have to apply the Functions of the form. In exercise 6.1 there are eight questions based on this approach.
the first question is on making the graphical representation of y = 2sin2x.
The second question is on the graphical representation of y = 3sinx.
- Similarly, other sets of questions are there which asks you to make the graphs on a given pair of functions on the same axis.
- The second exercise also includes seven questions asking you to draw the graphs giving the cos values to y and x-axes.
- The last exercise includes the set of ten questions giving the best solution to the valuable and most recurring questions on tan/cot/cos values making the graphs on the same or two different axes.
Students should refer to RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 6. It provides a detailed analysis of more than Solutions. It allows the students to solve the question in less time without getting any stress in the examination. It gives a summary of the concepts which are the basis of every chapter.
It is such a subject that students want to practice every question but choosing over these Solutions, will give mastery over all the questions as these are the most frequent questions selected by the experts regarding the preparation for exams.
Solutions given by InstaSolv will be very helpful to you for preparing for different competitive examinations. So it will be a complete help guide to build one’s confidence high and prepare accordingly. This will definitely help you in solving questions in such an easy manner that you will enjoy solving them. The most recurring doubts are solved in this set of Solutions.
The Solutions provided by our subject matter experts will increase your understanding and help you take a stronghold on this subject, so you should follow RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions for Chapter 6 graphs of trigonometric functions. These are readily available for you to match with your own solved answers, once you are done with solving the whole chapter from the book itself. This will help you in upgrading the exact Solutions without making any mistakes further.
Benefits of RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions for Chapter 6 by InstaSolv
- InstaSolv is a platform fulfilling the dreams of the students to crack the competitive examinations as all the Solutions are provided by the experts themselves.
- InstaSolv works on the motto of delivering only the best to you. It provides RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 6 Solutions to you at no cost.
Exceeding the competitive examinations without any fear is the dream of every student, which is fulfilled by InstaSolv.