RD Sharma Class 11 Chapter 8 Solutions (Transformation Formulae)
RD SHARMA Solutions For Class 11 Maths Chapter 8 Transformation Formulas are given to help you understand the basic concepts with ease. This is prepared as per the current syllabus given by the Central Board of Secondary Education. In this chapter, we shall learn about establishing transformation formulas in two sets.
There are two exercises given in the solution part consisting of 26 questions in total. Every question has 4-5 sub-questions, which is a way more to have a good knowledge of the chapter. In the CBSE exam, there is a possibility of two or more questions having a total mark weighting of 8 to 12 marks. The solutions given in the RD Sharma Solutions book help you in upgrading your inquisitive capacity.
The questions are based on two sets of formulae that gain the utmost importance and for understanding the high-level questions, you should have in-depth knowledge about these formulas. The solutions are given following the RD Sharma class 11 maths books and they are designed to increase your problem-solving ability. The solutions given by Instasolv are planned by the subject experts to uplift your morale in understanding the core concepts covered in this chapter 8 of class 11.
Topics Covered in RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Chapter 8 Transformation Formulas
In this chapter, you will learn about applications of the formulas to transform the values of Sines and Cosines. It will cover all the Basic formulas like the Sine function, the Cos function, its application following the requirement of the question. After the application of the right formula, you have to prove the right-hand side of the question balancing the left-hand side. This means you need to have a thorough knowledge of the application of the formulas. The most frequently asked questions are solved here following each step.
To understand the equation, proper formula applications are required
2 sin x cos y = sin (x+y) + sin (x-y)
2 cos x cos y = cos (x+y) + cos (x-y)
2 sin x sin y = cos (x-y) – cos (x+y)
2 cos x sin y = sin (x+y)-sin (x-y)
These solutions enable you to crack examinations like JEE mains and JEE Advanced. For this, you need to undergo the entire solutions given by RD Sharma.
This chapter is a marks’ gainer chapter i.e. by just learning the formulas and their proper applications; it helps you gain 8-12 marks easily in the CBSE exam. So it is very necessary to learn these formulas by heart but their application at the right place is another most important thing. Going through the solutions from RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 8, once you are finished with your practice from your textbooks, makes it easy for you to compare with expert solutions.
Discussion of Exercises of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 8 Transformation Formulas
- In this chapter, there are 8 questions in the first exercise. All the questions are related to the transformation formulas asking you to apply the formula and prove the given equation.
The questions are based on the application of the formulas to:
- Transform the product into a sum or difference.
- Transform the sum or difference into a product.
- Questions related to trigonometry with the applications of one or more formulas in a single question.
- There are easy to difficult level questions given in this chapter for which you should be very confident before applying any formulae
- The second exercise includes 18 questions consisting of 4-5 sub-questions, followed by an increase in the level of difficulty. All the above-given formulas are applied in these questions also based on the application of two or more formulas in one question only.
- The level of such questions requires the core knowledge of the chapter.
It is always recommended by the experts that you refer to RD Sharma solutions for class 11 maths chapter 8. As it provides a comprehensive knowledge of every chapter in detail. For students, math is always a complex subject, but RD Sharma solutions help to make it easier and fun at the same time.
Benefits of RD Sharma Class 11 Maths Solutions for Chapter 8 by Instasolv
- InstaSolv is a student-friendly platform providing a step by step solution to all the questions. It has made students win over tough exams and thus this platform is recommended by all the students who have cracked competitive as well as CBSE exams by taking help from these solutions.
- InstaSolv covers all the topics required to understand the basics of every chapter. Instasolv will provide you with RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 8 Solutions at no price.
- InstaSolv is helping all the students of class 11 to build up their interest further by providing such a platform of extensive knowledge and learning.