RD Sharma Class 12 Chapter 1 Solutions (Relations)
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1- Relations is one of the easiest to understand study materials available to refer to while you are preparing for your exams. The RD Sharma Solutions are prepared in a very simplified language with the help of examples, graphs and diagrams for a better understanding of the topics. All the questions have been prepared by keeping in mind the standard of Class 12 Maths as per the CBSE syllabus and exam pattern to help you score well.
Chapter 1 in RD Sharma Textbook for Class 12 is based on relations and its types. At the end of the chapter, 2 exercises consisting of questions on relations and summary of the chapter have been given for your quick look and for the revision of important concepts and formulae mentioned in this chapter such as empty relation, universal relation, reflexive, symmetric and antisymmetric relations etc.
It is time to refer to the RD Sharma solutions that have been prepared exercise-wise by our subject matter experts. The solutions are self-explanatory but in case you have any other doubts about the solutions, you can consult our subject matter experts at any time. RD Sharma book will not only help you in CBSE exams but also in competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
Summary of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1- Relations
Chapter 1 in RD Sharma Textbook for Class 12 deals with one of the most important topics namely Relations. This is one of the high scoring chapters in Class 12 Maths hence it must be studied well. The important topics covered in the chapter are different types of relations such as Void Relation, Symmetric Relation, Universal Relation, Identity Relation, Reflexive Relation, Transitive Relation and Antisymmetric Relation. Other important topics include Equivalence Relation and theorems based on relations.
The chapter summary helps the students to strengthen their concepts of the chapter and also provides a quick revision of all the important points and topics covered in this chapter. The solved and unsolved exercises help the students to practise and solve the questions based on the topics covered in this chapter. In the chapter, all concepts and definitions have also been discussed in detail in a lucid form and are explained with the help of examples for your better understanding.
Different Types of Relations as Explained in the Chapter
Empty Relation, as explained in this chapter, is one in which the relation has no elements. It is written as R=∅
Universal Relation, as explained in this chapter, is the one in which the relation has all the elements.
Both the empty relation and the universal relation are sometimes called the Trivial Relation.
The other important relations like Reflexive, Symmetric and Transitive have also been explained in this chapter. And, questions are mostly based on this topic.
A relation is said to be an equivalence relation if it is reflexive, symmetric and transitive. There are two ways of representing a relation: one is a roaster method and the other one is a set builder method.
Exercise-wise Discussion of RD Sharma Solutions for Chapter 1- Relations
- Exercise 1.1 – The first exercise consists of the questions from the topic Relations and its types. The questions are usually like whether a given relation is reflexive, symmetric, transitive or of any other type. It is an easy exercise and after solving it, you will be confident with the different types of relations and will also be able to distinguish between them easily.
- Exercise 1.2 – In this exercise students get the conceptual knowledge about equivalence relations. The second exercise covers the questions from the entire topic and consists of the practical questions.
Benefits of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1- Relations by Instasolv
- The RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 – ‘Relation’ are prepared by the highly qualified Subject Matter Experts who have relevant information related to the chapter
- The solutions are prepared in a detailed form so as to guide and help the students to score well in the exams.
- The team at Instasolv provides an explanation with the help of examples so as to make the concepts clear in the minds of those referring it;
- The solutions are helpful not only while doing homework but also while you are preparing for exams.
- The solutions are prepared in a comprehensive manner which helps in improving the problem-solving capacity of students.
The RD Sharma Solutions prepared by Instasolv is one of the best study materials to refer to while you are preparing for your examinations. The material helps you to understand each and every step with confidence and to prepare well. The materials even help you to prepare for the future competitive exams.