RD Sharma Class 12 Chapter 2 Solutions (Functions)
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 are prepared by keeping in consideration the exclusive requirements of the learners in Class 12. These RD Sharma Solutions provide you with a strong conceptual base to deal with any types of questions related to the topics in this chapter. All questions have been solved in a detailed manner in simplified form with proper explanations.
There are 4 exercises in the chapter with more than 100 questions in total. The formulae and questions have been explained in a step by step process for your better understanding of our solutions. These solutions will help you the most if you aim to score well in CBSE exams. They will also form a solid base for JEE and NEET preparation.
The main benefit of these solutions is that you have instant answers to all your doubts. Moreover, the solutions are of superior quality so you will be able to understand them easily. All this will save your time and make learning more interesting for you.
Important Topics for RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 2 – Functions
Chapter 2 deals with the functions. The important topics covered in this chapter are what is a function and its different types, different kinds of functions and its properties amongst others. The topics covered in this chapter are as follows:
- Classification of Functions
- Operations on the Real Functions
- Kinds of Functions
- Composition of Functions
- Properties of the Composition of Functions
- Composition of the Real Functions
- Inverse of a Function
- Inverse of an Element
- Relationship between Graphs of a Function and its Inverse
Several solved questions have been mentioned in the exercise which also should be practised. Apart from this go through the chapter summary for better understanding. It will help you in providing a quick revision of all the important topics and formulas covered in this chapter. Several questions are given with solutions in this chapter to help you understand each concept better.
Functions, as defined in this chapter, is a relation between the Sets that associate to every element in the first set exactly one element in the second set.
Types of Functions
The different types of functions, as discussed in this chapter are Constant Function, Identity Function, Modulus Function, Integer Function, Square Root Function, Exponential Function, Logarithmic Function and Reciprocal Function.
Kinds of Function
Different kinds of functions as discussed in this chapter are One-One Function, Onto Function, Many One Function, Into Function and Bijection etc.
Inverse of a Function
The inverse of a function f (x) is written as f-1 (x)
Exercise-wise Discussion of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 – Functions
- Exercise 2.1 – The first exercise consists of the basic questions related to the topic Functions. This exercise helps in building the base for other exercises of the chapter. There are a total of 23 unsolved questions for practice in this exercise.
- Exercise 2.2 – The second exercise consists of the 14 unsolved questions for practice and helps in clearing the concepts.
- Exercise 2.3 – This exercise has 12 unsolved questions for practise which helps you to understand the concept better.
- Exercise 2.4 – This exercise deals with bit high-level questions. After practising these questions, you will be confident enough to solve any question related to the topic Functions.
Benefits of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2- Functions by Instasolv
- RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 – ‘Functions’, are prepared by the highly qualified professionals at Instasolv.
- All questions have been solved in an easy and simplified way for your better understanding of those who prefer it.
- These solutions are helpful in not only to refer to while doing your homework but also while preparing for CBSE exams.
- These solutions also help you in clearing your concepts well and to prepare you well for your future competitive exams such as BITSAT, JEE and NEET.
- The questions along with solutions help you to revise the syllabus thus score well in your exams.