RD Sharma Class 8 Chapter 24 Solutions (Data Handling II Graphical Representation Of Data As Histograms)
RD Sharma Class 8 Maths Solutions for Chapter 24 ‘Data Handling II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms)’ are prepared to help you easily solve the questions in the RD Sharma Solutions exercises. The topics in this chapter include an in-depth explanation of the graphical representation of data and in the form of histograms. With the help of histograms, we can represent a wide range of data which remains distant from the origin on the histogram in a graphical format. All of this is discussed in RD Sharma Class 8 exercises of Chapter 24 in a detailed manner.
There is 1 exercise in this chapter containing 11 questions in total. There is a diverse set of questions where you will get to practice interpretation of data from the grouped and discrete frequency distribution table to convert them into graphical format. In the exercise questions of this chapter, you will also get to solve complicated word problems such that you will be able to employ the concepts of using a kink in the x-axis or y-axis according to the demand of the question. The exercises are organised in increasing order of difficulty level to match your understanding level of the topic.
You will find the RD Sharma Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter 24 prepared by the team of maths experts at Instasolv very easy to understand. The answers to the RD Sharma exercise questions are compliant with the latest CBSE guidelines. These solutions include step by step explicit explanations and will help you understand the right approach for solving the questions. If you practice the questions in these exercises thoroughly, you will be able to stand out among your batchmates in your school exams as well as get good rank in the scholarship exams such as National Talent Search Examination etc.
Important Topics for RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 24 Data Handling II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms)
Introduction to Histograms
- Histograms are used to depict continuous data, unlike the bar graphs that denote data using distant bars.
- Since there is no difference between the bars in a histogram, the total can be calculated using the area of the histogram, thus histograms are also termed as area graphs.
- A kink is also used to represent the continuity of data in the histograms.
Construction of a Histogram
- The width of a bar in the histogram is decided by the class size of a class interval from a frequency distribution table, therefore each bar is of equal width in a histogram.
- The bars represent the frequency of each class interval in the table. The higher the frequency of a class interval, the higher will be the length of the bar representing the particular class interval.
- In a histogram, the x-axis compulsorily depicts a numerical value. A histogram also depicts the trend of the slope of the data, you can decide the skewness of the graph for the analysis of the data being considered.
- You will learn to construct frequency polygons with the help of histograms in the higher classes.
Exercise Discussion for RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 24: Data Handling II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms)
- The exercise questions cover all the topics in this chapter in a question-answer format. Solving exercise 24.1 will give you a thorough insight about statistical techniques of histograms. You will also learn the interpretation of histograms in the exercise questions of this chapter.
- The questions in 24.1 are all word problems based on various situations such as the height of the students in a class, the number of workshops organised by a school, daily earnings of drug stores, literacy rates etc.
- There are also questions in which histograms are given related wages of workers or marks obtained by students in this exercise based on the interpretation of which, you will have to solve the questions based on these histograms.
Benefits of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 24: Data Handling II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms)
- At Instasolv, you will get complete assistance in solving the questions, be it a beginner level question or an advanced level problem.
- ‘Data Handling’ is a scoring chapter in which you can aim at scoring full marks. Relying on the answers to exercise questions provided by Instasolv maths experts, you can eliminate the minor mistakes that occur during the exam times.
- By practising the RD Sharma Class 8 Maths Solutions exercise questions extensively, you will be able to spot your weak points as described in the solutions by our experienced faculties and focus on overcoming them.
- The answers given on the Instasolv platform are accurate as they are double-checked by our team.
- We employ high-end technologies to research comprehensively and hence come up with precise and to the point answers for your exams.
- Lastly and most importantly, RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 23 are easily accessible and free for you!