RS Aggarwal Class 11 Chapter 1 Solutions (Sets)
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 1 will give you a complete overview of the topics covered in the chapter. The topic of Sets forms the base of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 maths. In this chapter, you will learn the definition and usage of sets in real life. Venn diagrams are one of the most important topics of the chapter. The chapter consists of 8 exercises and each exercise contains around 15 questions on an average.
Other important topics of the chapter are the representation of sets, types of sets, subset, power set, universal set, operation of set, the interaction of sets and complement of a set. RS Aggarwal explains all the topics in a detailed way which includes all the important aspects of the topic. RS Aggarwal also sets standards for students for their practice of maths subject
Chapter 1 Set by Instasolv are perfect in all senses. We have created stepwise solutions so that you do not face any issues in revising the chapter and the methodologies. Our team is professional and works to provide you with the best solutions to all the questions.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 1
Defining set, we can say that set is a group of definite numbers or objects which can be considered as a whole within itself. As an example, we can say that ripen bananas in the basket. In this chapter sets and their types are basically explained in detail with their respective questions. The important topic of the chapter Subsets is also explained well.
Important points of the chapter
- When an object is collected in a well-defined manner, then it forms a set.
- A set is said to be empty when there is no element.
- A set that consists of a definite number of elements is called a finite set, otherwise, the set is called an infinite set.
- Two sets A and B are said to be equal if they have exactly the same elements.
- The union of two sets A and B is the set of all those elements which are either in A or in B.
- The intersection of two sets A and B is the set of all elements which are common.
- For any two sets A and B, (A ∪ B)′ = A′ ∩ B′ and ( A ∩ B )′ = A′ ∪ B′
- If A and B are finite sets such that A ∩ B = φ, then n (A ∪ B) = n (A) + n (B). If A ∩ B ≠ φ, then n (A ∪ B) = n (A) + n (B) – n (A ∩ B)
Exercise-Wise Discussion of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 1
- This chapter has around 8 exercises with an estimate of 96 questions. These questions range from basic to advance level questions. The exercises are 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H.
- In Exercise 1A you need to identify which questions are sets. Also, you will be asked to write the sets in the roster form or set builder form.
- In Exercise 1B you need to identify the null set, singleton set, pair of equal sets, pair of equivalent sets if the set is finite or infinite.
- Exercise 1C asks you to prove if the statement given is true or not.
- Other exercises 1D, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H cover all the other topics of the chapter.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Chapter 1 Sets Class 11 Maths by Instasolv
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Maths Solutions for Chapter 1 Sets by Instasolv provide you with all the study material that is 100% accurate and according to the latest CBSE exam pattern. The Instasolv team has the best Maths subject matter experts. The main part is that our team works dedicatedly to update all the content regularly so that you can get access to all the solutions of the chapter easily.
The main target of our team is to make the entire course content easy for you. The benefit of using RS Aggarwal Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 from Instasolv team is that you can get access to all the solutions being in your own comfort zone. Our team will solve all of your doubts within minutes. You will be provided with the solutions to the questions in a step by step, detailed manner so that the content becomes easy for you. You won’t face many issues as we are available for you round the clock to solve your doubts. So, do not worry anymore and get help from our proficient team.