RS Aggarwal Class 11 Chapter 6 Solutions (Linear Inequations In One Variable)
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 6 ‘Linear Equations in One Variable’ provide you with a complete outline of the topics that are covered in the chapter. The foundation of class 11 maths is formed by the topic linear equations and it is the most scoring chapter of class 11 maths.
Chapter 6 consists of numerical queries which are important from exam perspective. There are 2 exercises with 58 questions. With the help of RS Aggarwal Solutions for the chapter, you will be able to solve all these questions quickly. You can find an immediate solution to your queries and prepare the chapter easily.
All the solutions of RS Aggarwal Solutions book are prepared by our subject matter experts that describe the overall method of problem-solving. Each question is explained to you in a detailed and step-wise manner so the chapter won’t be difficult for you anymore. All you need is to refer to RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 6 by Instasolv to make your study time easy.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 6
Inequality is a relation that holds between two values when they are distinct. Types of inequalities are as follows:
- Numerical inequalities: Relationship between numbers eg. 3<5
- Literal or variable inequalities: Relationship between variables or variable and number. E.g. x < 5
- Double inequalities: Relationship from two side. Eg. 2<x<5
- Strict inequalities: An equality that uses the symbol<or>. e. g x<5, 3<5
- Slack inequalities: An equality that uses the symbols _< or >_
- Linear inequalities in one variable: An inequality which involves a linear function in one variable. E.g x<5.
- Linear inequalities in two variables: An inequality which involves a linear function in two variable. E.g 3x+2y<5
- Quadric inequalities: an inequality that involves a quadric function. E.g x=2y<5.
Important rules of the chapter
Equal numbers may be added to or subtracted from both sides of an inequality without affecting the sign of inequality. Eg x<y is same as x + 2 < 7+2.
Both sides of an inequality can be multiplied or divided by the same positive number without affecting the sign of inequality. E.g. : x + y < 7 is same as (x + y) X 3 < 7 X 3.
But when both sides are multiplied or divided by a negative number, then the sign of inequality is reversed. E.g. x+y <7 is same as (x+y) X (-3)>7 X (-3)
Exercise-Wise Discussion of RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions for Chapter 6
- This chapter has two exercises – 6A and 6B. 6A exercise has 46 questions and 6B exercise has around 12 questions.
- Exercise 6A contains some short-answer-type questions. Then, you are asked to solve the given inequalities. Further, there are some word-problems.
- Exercise 6B has 12 questions where you need to find the solution of the given equations.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 6 by Instasolv
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Maths Solutions Chapter 6 by Instasolv will help you score high marks in CBSE exams. These solutions contain step by step pattern of solving the questions. All of your queries can be easily resolved with them. The solutions provided are according to the CBSE guidelines. If you have any doubts regarding a particular topic, then Instasolv will serve you with the best examples so that you can understand the topic easily.