RS Aggarwal Class 11 Chapter 7 Solutions (Linear Inequations in Two Variable)
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 7 will not only help you in preparing for the CBSE exams but also for other exams like JEE and NEET. The RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 7 is Linear Inequalities in Two Variables that cover different topics such as the study of inequalities is essential in various fields like mathematics, statistics, etc. and how to solve the linear equations in two variables using a graph.
This chapter has only 1 exercise with around 26 questions that range from basic to advanced level and cover all the topics of the chapter. The exercise is designed in a manner that it clears all the concepts properly.
If you are unable to find solutions to the questions mentioned in the exercise, then you do not need to worry as Instasolv is one of the famous online learning platforms that provide RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 7
Any two real numbers or the algebraic expressions that are related to any symbol like <,>, etc. forms an inequality.
3<5- a numerical inequality
x<5 – a literal inequality
3<5<7 is an example of double inequality.
Types of Inequalities
- Relationship between numbers. For eg; 3<5
- Literal or Variable Inequality: Relation between variable and number. For eg; x < 5
- Double Inequality: Relationship from two sides. For eg; 2<x<5
- Strict Inequality
- Slack inequalities
- Linear Inequalities in two variable
- Quadratic inequalities
Linear Inequality in two Variables
A linear inequality consists of a solution set that consists of a region defining half of the plane
Some important points covered under Graphical representation of Linear Inequality in Two Variable
- The region that contains all the solutions of an inequality is called the solution region.
- To identify the half-plane that inequality represents, you can take any point (a,b) and check if it satisfies the inequality or not. If it does so, then inequality represents half-plane and you should shade the region that contains the point, otherwise, the inequality represents that half-plane which does not contain the point.
- Linear inequalities that contain two variables have infinitely many numbers of the ordered pair solutions, that can be easily graphed by shading the appropriate half of a rectangular coordinate plane.
- If you are asked to graph the solution set of inequality of two variables, you need to initially graph the boundary with a solid or dash line based on the type of inequality.
- In case of a strict inequality, you can use a dashed line while in case of an inclusive inequality, draw a solid line.
Exercise-Wise Discussion of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 7
This chapter contains only one exercise with around 26 questions. All the questions are designed according to the CBSE exam pattern. You can refer to the RS Aggarwal Class 11 Maths Solutions if you need help in solving these questions. As per the exercise, you will have to draw graphs of solution sets in different given inequalities and you will have to solve the system of inequalities graphically.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 7 by Instasolv
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Chapter 7 Solutions by Instasolv are perfect in all ways. The team at Instasolv is professional and is ready to serve you with the best guidance possible. You won’t have to worry if you are unable to solve any question as our mentors are going to provide you with a detailed answer to all the questions. The step by step solutions will make the course content easy for you. Also, you will then be able to prepare for your exams in a more simplified way.