RS Aggarwal Class 9 Chapter 13 Solutions (Geometrical Constructions)
RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 is designed to cater to your queries and doubts, which you might be facing while revising Geometrical Constructions. Chapter 13 Geometrical Constructions consists of concepts like bisector of a given angle, construction of angles using compasses and ruler, the perpendicular bisector of a given line segment, and so on. RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 has only one exercise. The questions are based on line segments and constructions.
After completion of the 13th chapter from your NCERT Maths textbook, it is necessary to hone up your skills by practising the chapter more from other supplementary books. RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 will definitely solve your purpose. The chapter consists of various methods of constructions using a ruler, compass, and pencil.
Revising your chapter from R S Aggarwal can be of extreme help to you. You will be prepared to face any type of question that may occur in the examination. Practising these questions will help you gain a better grasp of the difficult concepts. Most importantly, you will be more confident in solving the questions during CBSE exams.
Important Points for RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13: Geometrical Constructions
- The chapter is based on geometrical constructions. It teaches you to construct various geometrical figures, such as the bisector of a given angle, the perpendicular bisector of a given line segment.
- You will also learn about constructing a 60-degree angle.
- Chapter 13 geometrical constructions also teach you to construct triangles of various dimensions and angles.
- You will learn to construct a triangle when the Perimeter and two base angles are given; when the base angle and the difference of the other two sides are given; when the base, a base angle, and the sum of other two sides are given.
- The step by step procedures has been given so that you can construct the figures with the utmost ease. The constructions involve usage of compass and ruler to cut arcs and join the lines.
- This chapter forms the basics of construction. Hence it covers the construction of basic angles and figures like a 60-degree angle, triangles etc.
- The chapter gives a clear idea of how to plot the points and angles according to the given data.
- Once you have completed the chapter, you will be able to plot basic figures and angles without using a protractor.
Exercise Discussion for RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13: Geometrical Constructions
- There is only one exercise in the RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13.
- The exercise consists of different construction based questions.
- There are a total of 21 questions in the exercise.
- The first question requires you to draw the perpendicular bisector of a given line segment.
- The second question needs you to draw an 80-degree angle and measure each part of the bisected angle.
- You have to construct an angle of 90 degrees using a ruler and compass and bisect it in the 3rd question.
- The 4th question needs you to draw several angles without using a protractor.
- The 5th question needs you to construct a triangle of given measurement and then bisect the largest angle of the triangle.
- The 6th question is about constructing a triangle ABC with angle B and C given. The angle A needs to be founded.
- 7th and 8th questions are based on the concept of construction of the equilateral triangle.
- The 9th question is about the construction of the right-angled triangle.
- The 10th to 13th question needs you to construct a triangle according to given conditions and then justify your construction.
- The 14th to 17th question involves the construction of triangles using different given situations.
- 18th to 21st questions are based on the construction of angles, square, and triangles.
Benefits of using RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13: Geometrical Constructions
- RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 13: Geometrical Constructions by Instasolv will help you have a grasp over the chapter.
- Our experts have kept in mind the issues that you often face while solving the RS Aggarwal problems.
- If you have any doubts or queries related to the chapter, you can rely on RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13.
- The constructions have been provided in a step by step manner so that you can comprehend them easily.
- You may feel it difficult to solve the problems in R S Aggarwal Chapter 13 Geometrical Constructions. So using the RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 can be quite helpful for you. You will be able to solve the issues all by yourself. You need not take the help of any teacher or tutor.
- Revising the chapter from RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 will definitely help you fetch higher marks and give you a better edge over your competitors.