RS Aggarwal Class 9 Chapter 16 Solutions (Presentation of Data in Tabular Form)
RS Aggarwal Solution for Class 9 Maths Chapter 16- Presentation of Data in Tabular Form will help you to gain good marks during CBSE exams. In this chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions, there are a total of 20 problems divided into one exercise. You shall learn to solve different Problems based on the Presentation of Data in Tabular Form.
This chapter has only 1 exercise that focuses you to learn different methods that are used to prepare a frequency distribution table by using the given data. Chapter 16 covers the basic Introduction of Presentation of Data, followed by the Fundamental Characteristics of Data, Limitations of Statistics, and Types of Data, the Frequency distribution of an ungrouped data, Types of Frequency Distribution, Some definitions, Class boundaries or true upper and lower limits and the Method of forming classes of a data.
Instasolv’s RS Aggarwal Solutions for Chapter 16- Presentation of Data in Tabular Form help to clear your doubts concerning this chapter as there’s an opportunity of high-rank questions from this chapter. The solution is gradually prepared with the aid of Instasov experts to help prepare all of you for your final examination. Students can analyze their weaknesses and work on them consistent with the exam program.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solution for Class 9 Maths Chapter 16
Instasolv solution will help you to understand the basics definition and characteristics of statistics. They are as follows:
- Statistics is the science which deals with the collection, presentation, analysis, and interpretation of numerical data.
- Numerical records alone represent data.
- Qualitative characteristics like intelligence, poverty, etc., which are unable to be measured numerically, do not form data.
- Data are aggregates of different facts. An observation never forms data.
- Data accrued for an exact purpose may not be acceptable for another purpose.
- Data in specific experiments are comparable.
Highlighting facts and comparison of the primary and secondary data:
- Primary statistics: The data accumulated through the investigator himself with a definite plan in mind are called primary information. These statistics are, therefore, rather dependable and applicable.
- Secondary statistics: The facts amassed using someone, apart from the investigator, are referred to as secondary information. Secondary facts need to be carefully used since they may be collected with a reason specific from that of the investigator and won’t be fully applicable to the investigation.
Some important definitions related to this chapter are as follows:
- Any character when capable of taking several distinct values is known as a variant.
- Each organization into which the raw data is condensed is known as a class interval.
- Class size is defined as the distinction among both the true upper and the lower limit within a category.
- Classmark is defined as the mean of upper limit and lower limit.
- Each class is bounded by two figures that are known as called class limits.
- The upper and lower limits of a class are respectively known as the true upper limit and true lower limit.
- The wide variety of instances an observation occurs in a category is known as the frequency.
- The cumulative frequency similar to a class is the sum of all frequencies along with that class.
Exercise Discussion of Important Topics RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solution for Chapter 16- Presentation of Data in Tabular Form
- Chapter 16 essentially contains only one exercise that has 20 questions that will ask you to solve various problems based on Characteristics of Data, Limitations of Statistics, and Types of Data, Frequency distribution of an ungrouped data, Types of Frequency Distribution, Some definitions, Class boundaries or true upper and lower limits and the Method of forming classes of a data.
- This chapter will help you to clear any fear of uncertainty regarding the frequency and mid -values at the different class situations under a given problem.
- Math Chapter 16 Exercise contains questions based on several problems with solutions that are marked fetching in nature. These answers are well arranged in order to give support to your weakest area of Mathematics to clear the exam.
- Instasolv will help you in solving and clarifying your doubts about the questions in these Exercises. Sometimes these questions look very simple and easy, but they actually need good practice before your exams.
Why Use RS Aggarwal Solution for Class 9 Maths Chapter 16- Presentation of Data in Tabular Form by Instasolv?
Instasolv’s RS Aggarwal Solutions are the perfect study material for you to improve your skills and knowledge. We give you a direction to manage time while writing papers and getting good grades in the class 9 exams.
The growing competition to participate in the best engineering laboratories in the country requires you to maintain your bases to obtain excellent scores on competitive exams. Instasolv solutions will always be there with you to reach your esteemed goal.
Therefore, in order to better understand each and every small concept used in Chapter 16 of Class 9, it is strongly recommended by Instasolv to study these problems thoroughly before your exams.