RS Aggarwal Class 9 Chapter 4 Solutions (Linear Equations in Two Variables)
R.S Aggarwal Solutions for Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 4- Linear Equations in Two Variables will help you prepare well for the CBSE examination. This will help you to analyze the areas which require more practice from the exam point of view. In this chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions, there are a total of 42 exemplar problems divided into 4 exercises. You shall learn about different concepts and Problems based on linear equations in two variables, finding Solutions of linear equations, Representation of linear equations in two variables, graphically and Linear equations of lines parallel to x-axis and y-axis in a graph.
R.S Aggarwal Solutions for Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 4 by instasolv sets a benchmark for you to prepare it thoroughly and solve any type of question in the examination irrespective of its difficulty level.
Instasolv’s R.S Aggarwal Solutions for chapter 4- Linear Equations in Two Variables help clear their basic understanding regarding this chapter as there is a probability of 6 -10 marks questions from this chapter. These RS Aggarwal problems with Solutions can be followed for final examinations. Solving exercise wise problems daily helps you to improve problem-solving and logical thinking skills, important to obtain a better academic score.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solution Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 4- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- An equation ax+by=0, where a,b, and c is known to be a real number, where “a “and” b” are not zero, is called a linear equation in two variables.
- A linear equation in 2 variables is represented geometrically by a straight line of which make up the coordination of the Solutions of the equation. This is called the graph of the linear equation.
- A linear equation within two variables has infinitely several Solutions.
- The graph of each linear equation in two variables is a straight line.
- X=0 is the equation of the y-axis and y=0 is the equation of the x-axis.
- The graph of x=k is a straight line parallel to the y-axis.
- The graph of y=k is a straight line parallel to the x-axis.
- An equation of the type y-mx represents a line passing through the origin, where m is a real number.
- Each point on the line confirms the equation of the line and each solution of the equation is a point on the line.
- The solution of a linear equation is not affected when:
- The same number is added or subtracted from both sides of an equation.
- Multiplying or dividing both sides of the equation by the same non zero number.
- Graph of a line passing through the origin:
- Graph of a line passing parallel to origin:
Exercise Discussion of Important Topics RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 4- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Exercise 4.1 of chapter4 essentially contains 19 questions that are MCQs based on equations with degree one which is known as linear equations. ax + by + c = 0 is the standard form of a linear equation in two variables, (where a and b are real numbers and a, b are not equal to 0).
- Math Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 very short answers type questions with the reasoning that has 7questions based on the linear equations most commonly. Example: ax+ by + c = 0 where a,b, c are real numbers, a,b are not equal to zero, and x, y are variable, then any pair of values of x and y which confirms the equation is called a solution of it. You must know a step by step procedure to complete a question.
- Math Chapter 4 Exercise 4.3 has 10 short answer questions along with answers that will ask you to solve the graph of the linear equation in two variables. Such problems are marks fetching in nature.
- Math Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 has a set of 6 problems that are long answers type questions based on the equations of lines parallel to the x-axis and y-axis. Experts will help you in solving and clarify your doubts about the questions in this Exercise. Though these questions seem very easy, they need good preparation.
- Instasolv RS Aggarwal maths Solutions for class 9, Chapter 4 will help you to revise the whole chapter in less time. Doubts that arise in students while solving the problems can be cleared immediately. The Solutions are prepared in a stepwise manner to provide an effortless and better understanding of the concepts.
Why Use RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 4 by Instasolv?
Instasolv is the best platform for you to improve your aptitude skills, learn to manage time while writing papers and getting good marks in the class 9 exams.
Generally, every student has fear in their mind for final exams. Undoubtedly, they have prepared well but they lose their confidence when exams approach. So it is highly recommended by the experts of this field to counter practice with these RS Aggarwal Solutions for problems with Solutions to have the expertise for every little concept used in chapter 4 of class 9.
You can access these solutions for free of cost, at the comfort of your home.