RS Aggarwal Class 9 Chapter 5 Solutions (Coordinate Geometry)
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry will give you an idea of coordinate geometry so that you can score very good marks in the CBSE exams. In this chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Solutions, there are a total of 43 exemplar problems divided into 4 exercises.
We will learn about different concepts and Problems based on the Cartesian system and coordinates of the points, plotting a point in XY plane, if its coordinates are given a horizontal axis and the vertical axis and the intersection point of the axes, etc. To make sure you prepare this chapter well, it is important to refer to other reference books apart from NCERT Textbook.
Instasolv’s RS Aggarwal Solutions for Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry help clear the basic understanding regarding this chapter as there is a probability of 10-12 marks questions from this chapter. You can refer to RS Aggarwal problems with solutions for your final exam preparation. Let’s take a look at some of the important topics of chapter 5.
Important Topics for RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry
- When two perpendicular number lines intersecting at a point zero are known as coordinate axes. The horizontal number line is the X-axis (represented by X’OX) and the vertical one is the y-axis (represented by Y’OY).
- The point of intersection of the x-axis and y-axis is called origin and denoted by “0”.
- A Cartesian plane derived by putting together the coordinate axes perpendicular to each other in the plane is known as a plane or XY plane.
- The” x”- coordinate of a point is its perpendicular distance from the y-axis.
- The” y”- coordinate of a point is its perpendicular distance from the x-axis.
- Origin is said to be the point where the x-axis and y-axis intersect is represented by the coordinate point (0, 0) and is called the origin.
- It is denoted by “0” on a Cartesian plane.
- The abscissa of a point is the x-coordinate of the point.
- The ordinate of a point is the y- coordinates of the point.
- If the abscissa of a point is x and the ordinate of the point is y, then (x, y) are called coordinates of the point.
- The axes divide the Cartesian plane into four parts called the quadrants (one-fourth part), numbered I, II, III and IV anticlockwise from OX.
- The origin “o” has zero distance from both the axes.
- The coordinate of a point on the axis is the form (x, 0) and that of the point on the y-axis is (0, y).
- The sign of coordinates depicts the quadrant in which it lies. The coordinates of a point form (+, +) in the second quadrant, (-,-) in the third quadrant and (+,-) in the fourth quadrant.
Exercise Discussion of Important Topics RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry
- Exercise 5.1 of chapter 5 essentially contains 24 questions that are MCQs based graph representation on a given coordinate axis.
- Math Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 very short answers type questions with the reasoning that has 2 questions based point identification at different coordinates on x and y-axis. You must know a step by step procedure to complete a question.
- Math Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 has 12 short answer questions along with answers that will ask you to tick upon true and false questions based on a different concept of quadrants. Such problems are marks fetching in nature.
- Math Chapter 5 Exercise 5.4 has a set of 5 problems that are long answers type questions based on the graph equations of lines parallel to the x-axis and y-axis Cartesian system and coordinates of the points and plotting a point in XY plane. Experts will help you in solving and clarify your doubts about the questions in this Exercise.
Why Use RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 5 by Instasolv?
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 5 by Instasolv is a great platform for learning how to improve your abilities, manage time, write documents and get good grades in Grade 9 exams. As a rule, every student fears final exams. Sure, they are well-prepared but lose faith when the exams are approaching.
Therefore, Instasolv’s RS AggarwalSsolution strongly recommends that you resist the practice of these RS Aggarwal problems with solutions to have the expertise for every small concept used in Chapter 5 of class 9.
We are an online platform that is available for free of charge for you that will help you attain your goals.