S.L. Loney Inverse Circular Function Solutions (Chapter 18)
SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 18 ‘Inverse Circular Functions’ is one of the best books to gain a clear understanding of the inverse circular functions of trigonometry. If you are preparing for competitive exams like IIT JEE and NEET, then this book would be of great help as it poses a wide range of questions of varied standards. Going through the solutions of this book will also help you in understanding inverse trigonometry for Class 12 board exams.
SL Loney Solutions Plane Trigonometry Inverse Circular Functions Solutions consists of 1 exercise with 44 questions. The questions are both numerical as well as theoretical. With the help of these questions, you will learn about inverse trigonometric functions or the inverse of the trigonometric circular functions. You will learn about the inverses of sine, cosine, tangent, secant and cosecant functions. You will learn to obtain an angle from any angle trigonometric ratios. If you are looking for a career in engineering, geometry, navigation or physics then this knowledge in this chapter is of great help for you.
At Instasolv you get complete solutions to SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Inverse Circular Functions, in a more descriptive and easy method. All our solutions for SL Loney are available online free of cost. The tricks and tips presented in solutions will assist you in solving each question of this chapter very easily.
Important Topics for SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 18: Inverse Circular Functions.
The Inverse Circular Functions in trigonometry is written as sin-1x, cos-1x, cot-1 x, tan-1 x, cosec-1 x, sec-1 x. There are several functions of these functions.
The Inverse Circular Functions is used for obtaining the angle of a circle from any of the trigonometric functions. If the function y=f(X) and x= g(y) then the inverse function is g= f-1.This implies when y=f(x) then x= f-1(Y)
Some of the important formulas are
- sin-1 (-x) = -sin-1(x), x ∈ [-1, 1]
- cos-1 (-x) = π -cos-1(x), x ∈ [-1, 1]
- tan-1 (-x) = -tan-1(x), x ∈ R
- tan-1(-x) = -tan-1(x), x ∈ R
- cosec-1(-x) = -cosec-1(x), |x| ≥ 1
- sin-1(1/x) = cosec-1(x), if x ≥ 1 or x ≤ -1
- cos-1(1/x) = sec-1(x), if x ≥ 1 or x ≤ -1
- The inverse formulas help in solving problems reliably by applying all properties to get the solutions. To prove certain statements or get the value of the angles, some of the inverse formulas in trigonometry is of great help.
Exercise Discussion for SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 18: Inverse Circular Functions
- SL Loney Inverse Circular Functions consists of one exercise with 44 questions. In the beginning, there are 8 examples showing solutions to some theory-based questions.
- Then there are 44 excise questions based on various solved theorems. Solving all these questions will increase your analytical skills and you will gain a very strong hold on this part of trigonometry.
- In this chapter, you will come across various types of questions. You will have to prove a few statements and also obtain certain values by utilizing various formulas of Inverse Circular Functions.
- In this chapter, you will not only get comprehensive questions but also some of the basic as well as standard questions about various inverse trigonometry formulas.
Why Use SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 18: Inverse Circular Functions by Instasolv?
- Mathematics is all about solving more and more number of questions. The more the number of the question you solve, the more hold you get on the subject. Trigonometry is one of the tough parts of mathematics in which Inverse Circular Functions is a major part. Learning all the tricks and tips to solve mathematical questions helps in understanding math better.
- This is what the expert team at Instasolv believe and provide SL Loney solutions for Inverse Circular Functions along with all description and tricks. We will help you to interpret all problems in this chapter to drive learning and a better understanding of all fundamental math concepts.
- We provide better solutions to all questions in the book SL Loney Plane Trigonometry book. It will assist to all aspirants of JEE and NEET to solve all questions more effectively.
- Along with solving questions students will also learn how to manage time effectively in exams. This will enhance your chance to qualify for the exam.
- We, at Instasolv, have designed the solutions for SL Loney Plane Trigonometry in such a manner that it helps you to grasp every part of the chapter very efficiently. This offers you more confidence in the respective chapter.
- With all clarity and confidence, we provide through these solutions, we make an effort to ease your path of qualifying in any competitive exam.