S.L. Loney Identities and Trigonometrical Equations Solutions (Chapter 9)
SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions for Chapter 9 ‘Identities and Trigonometrical Equations’ is an interesting guide designed to help you prepare for competitive exams like IIT JEE and NEET. Our solutions consist of all the important formulas to further help you learn about identities and trigonometrically equations. This chapter imparts knowledge on various concepts of trigonometry like trigonometric ratios of the sum of more than one angle, addition and subtraction theorems for solving some kind of trigonometrical equations etc.
SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions for Identities and Trigonometrical Equations has a total of 77 solved questions. The questions are divided into two sections based on different concepts of Identities and trigonometric equations. You will learn how to prove various trigonometric identities when the sum of angles is given to you. In some questions, you will find the change in trigonometric ratios due to change in angles. The level of questions is good and relevant for competitive exams like IIT JEE.
SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions for Identities and Trigonometrical Equations is one of the best study materials for preparing for JEE exams. With problems being a bit tricky and complex, our subject matter experts have left no stone unturned to make the solutions as easy as possible. This not only helps in solving the question rapidly within a few minutes but also offers a lot of tips and tricks for cracking any questions that come in JEE.
Important Topics for SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 9: Identities and Trigonometrical Equations
SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions for Identities and Trigonometrical Equations deals with various concepts of trigonometry and how to make a proper manipulation of trigonometric equations through different formulas and identities.
Quotient & Reciprocal Identities
Quotient identities describe the relationship that exists between tangent and cotangent based on sine and cosine.
The reciprocal functions are
Reciprocal identities are identities where equality relation is maintained when the numerator and the denominator are replaced.
Pythagorean Identities: Pythagorean Identity is an identity that is true for all values of θ in the unit circle. It is utilized in rewriting trigonometric expressions.
Even & Odd Identities
As sine, cosine and tangent are trigonometric functions, they are also defined as even or odd functions. Sine and tan are odd functions and cosine is an even function.
sin(–x) = –sin x.
cos(–x) = cos x.
tan(–x) = –tan x.
These are the trigonometric identities that show the relation in between sine and cosine, tangent and cotangent, secant and cosecant. The value of the trigonometric function is equal to the value of the co-function of the complement angle.
Sum and Difference Identities
These are trigonometric functions that show methods to obtain the sine, cosine and tangent of two angles. There are a total of six two for sine, two for cosine and two for the tangent.
Double Angle Identities
This displays how to find sine, cosine and tangent of a twice a given angle. Several functions indulging sine and cosine are very hard to incorporate. Double angle and half-angle identities help in decreasing stress.
Half Angle Identities
Half angle identities of the trigonometric function of an angle equal to α/2 that simplifies the functions and makes it very easy to do more complicated calculations like integration etc.
Exercise Discussion for SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 9: Identities and Trigonometrical Equations
- SL Loney Solutions Plane Trigonometry Identities and Trigonometrical Equations Solutions have a total of 77 questions and it is divided into two exercises.
- Exercise 1 consist of 35 questions based on some of more than two angles, the tangent of the sum of any number.
- Exercise 2 of this chapter consists of 42 questions based on varied concepts of trigonometric identities and equations.
- The questions are of high standards and solving this will help you to crack the exam.
Why Use SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 9: Identities and Trigonometrical Equations by Instasolv?
- SL Loney Plane Trigonometry Solutions Chapter 9 by Instasolv is available readily for you and is free for those keeping an aspiration to give JEE exam.
- Trigonometry is one of the core subjects and its questions are quite tricky. But you should not worry as our team of experts have given the solution more descriptively. This helps in both clearing your concepts and has high significance for JEE math.
- Instasolv offers an accurate solution for all questions about trigonometric equations. The description given on the solution helps you in understanding the whole concept fully and also how to study this problem using some simple trick but easy.
- Time management which is very important in qualifying any competitive exam is well achieved when you try to solve questions using solutions provided by Instasolv. The tricks learned here allow you to answer maximum questions in all competitively.