Xam Idea Class 10 Maths Chapter 9 Solutions: Constructions
Xam Idea Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 ‘Constructions’ is the perfect guide for board exam preparations. All the Xam Idea solutions are designed as per the latest guidelines prescribed by CBSE. If you just want a quick overview of the chapter then take the help of Xam Ideas Class 10 Maths Solutions as they will save your time.
The exercises have 4 sections in total which cover a variety of questions based on the crucial topics of the chapter which helps you to practice more. This includes a mixture of questions such as short answer type questions, long answer type questions, HOTS etc. Geometry is a fundamental concept that is useful in many fields. It is necessary to learn the concept and understand its applications.
In this chapter, you will learn how to construct a triangle when different measurements are provided. For instance, how to construct a triangle when you have the measurements of its sides and one of its angles. Similarly, you will also learn to construct circles when the measure of their radii is provided.
Important Topics In The Xam Idea Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9: Constructions
In this chapter, we have to do the construction with the help of different sets of conditions that are specified in the questions. The chapter elaborates with the construction of a line segment and then how to divide the line segment in a particular ratio. It also includes the construction of triangles with different measurements and then you have to divide the whole triangle in a particular ratio that is mentioned in the question. On moving ahead, we also have to draw tangents to a circle through a distinct point.
- If we have to divide a line segment in a particular ratio, then we can do not it by measuring the length on the ruler and marking it on the line. But if we do not have anything to measure then we can do it by using steps of constructions.
- The scale factor is the ratio of the sides of the triangles given to the sides of the triangle to be made by the steps of construction.
- Tangent is a line which intersects the circle at one point only at the outer of the circle. It is always perpendicular to the radius of the circle.
Exercise Discussion Of The Xam Idea Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9: Constructions
Very Short Answer Type Questions
This section covers a total number of 5 questions where you have to answer in one or two words. It includes possible questions such as whether you have to tell that if the construction of a triangle with sides 8cm,4cm,4cm is possible or not or you will be given a figure and you have to tell the ratio in which the line segment divides the figure etc.
Short Answer Type Questions
This section has 8 questions in all where you have to construct a triangle with the measurements given in the question and then divide that triangle in some ratio as per the question. It also includes the questions in which you have to draw the tangents on the circle and then measure it through mathematical formulas and then conclude which method of calculating the length of the tangent is better and quicker.
Long Answer Type Questions
This section contains only 4 questions where you have to draw a triangle or either draw tangents on two circles with the same common point and then write the step of constructions with a proper justification by the mathematical formulas.
HOTS ( High Order Thinking Skills)
This section covers 3 questions in all where you have to use tools other than your geometry such as draw a circle with the help of bangle then take a point outside the circle and draw a pair of tangents so you have to draw a triangle and divide that triangle in some specific ratio etc.
Why Use Xam Idea Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9: Constructions By Instasolv?
- If you are searching for quick and easy solutions to the Xam Idea Solutions Class 10 Constructions questions then Instasolv is the best platform for you.
- Instasolv makes preparations easy and helps you to score well in the exams.
- Instasolv not only clears your doubts but also enhances your knowledge by providing accurate and effective solutions to the questions.
- All the content is written in simple and basic language so that you can understand each and every solution.