Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Chapter 1 Solutions: Reproduction In Organisms
Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Solutions for Chapter 1 ‘Reproduction in Organisms’ is a recommended book for CBSE Class 12 board exams along with NEET preparation. This is a perfect guide prepared as per the latest CBSE syllabus. With these solutions, you can prepare well in advance for achieving the best scores in the board exams. This chapter includes topics like reproduction, types of reproduction, types of asexual reproduction, stages of reproduction, type of fertilization, the types of animals depending on the fertilization. After going through our Xam Idea Solutions for the chapter you will be able to understand all these concepts.
Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms solutions have a total of 118 questions divided into 4 exercises. The problems are designed in such a way that you will be able to attempt any level of questions in competitive exams as well. To help you make your own study pattern, we have provided step by step solutions to all the exercise questions of the chapter. We have also included some quick revision notes here that will help you better understand the core concepts of the chapter.
Instasolv’s Xam Idea solutions for Class 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms are made in a simplified manner to help you understand every single concept of the chapter in detail. Whether it be short answer questions, long answer questions or very long answer questions, you will be able to find clear explanations along with diagrams and flowcharts. Follow our Xam Idea Class 12 Biology solutions right away to begin your learning.
Important Topics for Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
Reproduction: it is a process in which one organism gives rise to other organisms in a biological way. It helps in the continuity of the generation after generation. It gives birth to another species and the process is called reproduction.
Types of Reproduction:
Asexual reproduction: it is a speedy process. As it involves only a single parent and the progeny are very similar to their parents. They look like single parents. This is the most common method of reproduction seen in animals. Some of the modes of reproduction are:
- Fission method: it divides the parietal cells into multiple daughter cells. There is binary fission and multiple fission. In the case of binary fission, the parents split the cell into two parts whereas, in multiple fissions, it splits the daughter cells into multiple cells.
- Sporulation: this process takes place in hostile circumstances. The amoeba makes a three-layered covering around itself and the process is called encystation. But when the friendly environment is there, it is split by multiple fission processes and thus produces many amoebas.
- Budding: in this process, the body parts of the animal’s functions for reiteration of cell division which gives the dense mass of cell regions. These regions are called buds. They lately split themselves away and thus form as liberated animals.
- Vegetative propagation: the methods in plants are either artificial or natural ones. In the case of natural methods, the plants take place from another stem, leaf, root, or another mother flower but in artificial methods, cutting, layering, and embedding methods are used to grow new plants.
Gametogenesis: it processes the developments of gametes. These are of two types produced by male and female type parents only. Alike gametes are known as isogametes.
Events in the Fertilization Process: include the three different stages such as pre fertilization, fertilization, and after fertilization stage. The first stage performs the production of gametes and its transference, the second stage includes the process of cell divisions and fertilizations either externally or internally and the zygote development took place in the post-fertilization stage.
Discussion of Exercises of Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
The exercises of Xam Idea Class 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms are divided into 4 different modules. Each module is discussed below.
Very Short Answer Questions
The first module includes 75 questions that require a thorough understanding of each process taking place in reproduction in plants and animals. Understanding this, you will be able to fetch the marks by giving key words answers.
Short Answer Questions – I
The second set of questions has a total of 30 questions. These questions can be answered logically if the examples along with the concepts in the chapter are read thoroughly.
Short Answer Questions – II
The third set of questions has 6 questions which are diagrammatically represented. The labelling is required in the questions. These types of questions require good practice before the examination and our InstaSolv’s provides the simple tricks and ideas to learn the method to attempt such questions.
Long Answer Questions
In the fourth module of problems, there are a total of 7 questions that require a good length of answers. When attempting these questions you will be able to learn the various stages of fertilization and various methods of reproduction in an easy manner. These are the most frequently asked questions in the competitive examinations.
Why Use Xam Idea Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 1: Reproductions in Organisms by Instasolv?
- Xam Idea Solutions for Class 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms by Instasolv are very helpful for you to compete in the toughest examinations like NEET.
- Our subject matter experts have given the simplified solutions for Chapter 1 which reduces your chance of making errors in the final writings.
- You will be able to shine with bright colours as these Xam Idea solutions would instil the confidence and surety of attempting questions without taking any stress in the examination hall.
- Your final preparations for CBSE Class 12 board exams would become easy with these online Xam Idea solutions which are available at zero cost.